For grown ups
Why use us?
- We offer an extended range of specialist Equipment including Therasuit, Saebo, Spider Therapy, Partial Weight-bearing, Treadmill Training, Walkiade, Functional Electrical Stimulation, Constraint Induced Movement Therapy (CIMT)
- We only treat Children and Young People so our approach and services as family centred and child friendly
- We incorporate the latest research with NICE guidelines for best clinical practice
- All Physiotherapists are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists, Health Care Professionals Council
- Kids Physio Works is an award winning Company with Lead Physiotherapist Chris Smith winning Colchester Business Man of the Year 2014
- We work with local NHS, Education and social care providers on your behalf to optimise your level of therapy
- We are open 7 days a week so are flexible around the needs of your family
- We are registered with a number of charities, some of which directly fund therapy with us
And because we have one amazing team.
Conditions we treat
Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy
Genetic Conditions such as Angelman syndrome
Post fracture rehabilitation
We publish all our fees online here: Our fees.
Find our T&Cs, consent forms and other useful literature here: Downloads.
Kids Physio Works specialises in paediatric physiotherapy.
They specialise in neurological and elderly rehabilitation, including falls prevention and chronic respiratory conditions.
They are also based in Colchester but are happy to travel throughout Essex and Suffolk.
If adult physiotherapy is what you are after, Physio@home have experienced, specialist physiotherapists on hand.
Please phone 01206 396789 or visit www.yourphysioathome.co.uk to find out more.